Mostly in the Surrey, Sussex and Kent areas. International clients welcome on skype or zoom.
We aim to respond to you within 24 hours or sooner if possible, and book your first session within a week depending on availability. We’ll make every effort to find a time that suits you and your needs and we will give you a regular session as frequently as required.
- Your personal data is held purely for the purposes of assessment and treatment within Limitlessflow.life and would not be shared with any third party without your agreement and consent.
- Data will only be shared with your consent, with other health professionals or those involved in your care and well-being if this is agreed as necessary and helpful. Data may also be required by the court, though they would seek your permission first.
- The data held is confined to the personal information you have provided Limitlessflow.life with, such as your contact data and other personal details (such as date of birth and address).
- Assessment and therapy notes are also held along with clinical letters. Any letters sent regarding your treatment would be shared with you and your consent obtained before they were sent.
- Personal data is held electronically and is password protected. Any paper records are held securely in a locked filing cabinet.
- You have a right to access your personal data and can contact Limitlessflow.life requesting this and a response expected within a reasonable timescale (within a month).
- Personal data is retained after closing a file, in order for it to be used later if a new treatment starts, or if requested by the court or to defend a legal claim. Personal contact details may also be retained in order to offer future or new services provided by Limitlessflow.life, if your consent has been obtained. Length of retention for client records is in line with NHS guidelines for the retention of medical information: 30 years after client discharge from this service (or 8 years following client death).
- Although you have the right to withdraw consent to treatment or to personal data being held by Limitlessflow.life at any time, I am still legally obliged to keep and store records securely.
- If there is any aspect of the service that you are unhappy with, Limitlessflow.life would be keen to hear about your views, as feedback is valued and would like to be able to resolve any difficulties if possible. However, any serious complaints can be raised with the HCPC (Health and Care Professions Council). You could also contact the BPS (British Psychological Society).